Welcome to our new blog!
Many of you may know our CEO Michelle Merced, but how well do you really know her?
- What is your favorite part of your job? My team, they are awesome! The most rewarding is knowing that with the help of my team, we are making a difference in our community.
- What task makes you want to procrastinate (business or personal)? HMMM, I don’t like to procrastinate. I like being proactive in business and personal life. The more prepared I am, the better I will be in all you do business or personal. With three kids and running a business, procrastination is not an option.
- If you weren’t CEO, what would you be doing? I am living my dream job, however in another life a teacher.
- Favorite movie? Any rom-com movie that makes me laugh and cry all at the same time.
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why? Bird, I get to fly all see the whole world
- What would your dream fundraising event look like? Not in the RED. Not many people know what it takes to put a fundraising event together. It’s blood, sweat, and tears. The challenge is making sure that the nonprofit is still making money to continue its mission and those attending were involved in the FUN
- What would your perfect day look like? My family is healthy, and I had a productive day at work
- What was your first job? Subway
- What was the last book you read? Traction
- Favorite food? You had me at FOOD